maandag 12 september 2011

Nieuwe Art Journey Stempels/ New Art Journey Stamps

Sorry that I am so late posting this, but we came home after midnight yesterday after a great weekend at the Stempel Mekka in Hagen. Will show some pictures soon, but now will just leave it by saying: Thanks to all the great people we met this weekend and thanks for the very, very warm welcome! So many people came to say that they were so  happy to see us again after not attending for the last two years. I have to say that it came as a surprise that we were missed and that everybody was glad to see us again.
Today we had to get everything back in the shop again, and with lots of help we managed to put about 95% back in to place. I just came home and noticed the great posts on the blogs of the different designteammembers about our new stamps. Wow what great cards they made. Thanks girls!!!!!
The card I made I haven't had time to take a picture or scan it, so I will just show you the two new sheets if you haven't seen them yet. Hope you like them as much as we do.

To order them just follow this link.



Geen opmerkingen: